Do you need assistance with taking steps towards achieving your weight loss/health goals? The Unique Muscle 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide is a FREE guide to help you achieve your goals the healthy way and in time for summer! Click here to download!
This super easy maple peanut butter fudge is made using only 4 ingredients! Be warned, they are HIGHLY addictive!
1/2 cup pure maple syrup (use organic if possible)
1/3 cup natural/organic crunchy peanut butter + 1 tiny pinch of pink Himalayan salt if there is no salt in the peanut butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Topping: 1/4 cup roasted peanuts or cashews, coarsely chopped (optional)
- Line a mini muffin pan with 12 waxed or silicone muffin liners or a regular muffin pan with about 6 waxed or silicone muffin liners.
- In a saucepan, mix all ingredients (except the chopped nuts for topping) over medium heat. Add a tiny pinch of salt to the mixture if the peanut butter you're using is unsalted. Stir the mixture constantly with a whisk and bring to a boil and continue to stir for about 3 minutes. Stir until mixture combines and thickens a bit.
- Pour into the waxed or silicone liners, top with remaining chopped peanuts or cashews and place the pan in the freezer.
- Freeze for about 3 hours. The liners will be easy to remove once the fudge has thoroughly frozen.
- This fudge does not travel well so be sure to keep it refrigerated or frozen.
For more tips and meal ideas, download our FREE 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide!