Do you need assistance with taking steps towards achieving your weight loss/health goals? The Unique Muscle 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide is a FREE guide to help you achieve your goals the healthy way and in time for summer! Click here to download!
- 3 ripe bananas (325g)
- 1/3 cup (55g) coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup (70g) nut or seed butter (I used almond butter)
- 2 cups (220g) oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (I used pecans)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Add the bananas, coconut sugar, and almond butter to a blender. Blend until no large chunks of banana remain.
- Add the baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and flour. Blend until combined. Do not over-blend.
- Add the nuts and stir/pulse them in.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the pan leaving room in between as they will spread some. Sprinkle extra nuts on top if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 or until the bottom edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
For more tips and meal ideas, download our FREE 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide! Click here to download.
Original source: https://www.feastingonfruit.com/banana-nut-cookies/