Do you need assistance with taking steps towards achieving your weight loss/health goals? The Unique Muscle 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide is a FREE guide to help you achieve your goals the healthy way and in time for summer! Click here to download!
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon flax meal + 2 1/2 tablespoons water, whisk together and let stand 5 minutes)
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 scoops Lean Up Cinnamon Roll Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground or freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 3/4 cup Nutmilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 apple shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1/3 cup gluten-free granola (optional)
- Pure maple syrup for serving
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Spray an 8x8 or similar size baking dish with cooking spray.
- Make the flax egg and set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk together the oats, Lean Up Cinnamon Roll, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In a smaller bowl whisk together the Nutmilk, flax egg and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients and shredded apple in with the oats and stir together.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and top with the mixed berries.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until lightly browned and set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with the granola before slicing and serve with maple syrup.
For more tips and meal ideas, download our FREE 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide! Click here to download.
Original Source: https://reciperunner.com/cinnamon-apple-berry-baked-oatmeal/