Do you need assistance with taking steps towards achieving your weight loss/health goals? The Unique Muscle 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide is a FREE guide to help you achieve your goals the healthy way and in time for summer! Click here to download!
Cookie Dough Truffles. Fudgy Cookie dough coated in melted chocolate and topped with coarse sea salt. Vegan Gluten-free Recipe. Makes 14 to 16 truffles
- 2 tbsp coconut oil solid or semi, use refined for neutral flavour
- 1 tbsp almond milk or other non dairy milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract use 2 tsp for less intense flavour
- 1/4 cup Coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Oat Flour certified gluten free if needed, or use any mild tasting grain flour/white flour
- 3/4 cup Almond flour/fine Meal
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips or 85g dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Melt the coconut oil in microwave or stove top.
- Add non dairy milk, maple, vanilla and mix well. Add in the sugar and mix in. No need for the sugar to combine fully.
- Add salt, 3/4 cup flour, almond flour, fine sugar and mix. Add just enough flour until the mixture is a good stiff batter/soft dough consistency. The dough stiffens more on chilling. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for half an hour. Taste and adjust sweet. Shape into balls. If the mixture is too wet, you can fold in more flour to help shape.
- Melt 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips and 2 tsp coconut oil in a double boiler or microwave (30 second bursts), until smooth and shiny. Dip the cookie dough balls in the melted chocolate or drizzle the chocolate on the balls on parchment. Coat evenly and place on a parchment lined sheet. Chill for in the refrigerator to set. These are best served at room temperature. Let them sit out of the fridge for a few mins before serving.
For more tips and meal ideas, download our FREE 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide! Click here to download.
Original source: https://www.veganricha.com/2016/12/cookie-dough-truffles.html