Do you need assistance with taking steps towards achieving your weight loss/health goals? The Unique Muscle 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide is a FREE guide to help you achieve your goals the healthy way and in time for summer! Click here to download!
These homemade beet and sweet potato chips couldn't be simpler and we love the vibrant colors of this healthy snack!
Beet & Sweet Potato Chips
4 medium beets
2 medium sweet potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
2. Slice beets and sweet potatoes into thin layers, about 1/8 of an inch (use a mandolin if possible)
3. Place slices in a large bowl and toss with olive oil
4. Evenly spread slices on a baking sheet (be sure they are not stacked on top of one another) and season with salt
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes, flipping the chips halfway through. Remove when beets lighten in color. They will crisp up when cool.
6. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
For more tips and meal ideas, download our FREE 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide!
Recipe adapted from: http://theeverygirl.com/healthy-and-homemade-beet-and-sweet-potato-chips