Do you need assistance with taking steps towards achieving your weight loss/health goals? The Unique Muscle 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide is a FREE guide to help you achieve your goals the healthy way and in time for summer! Click here to download!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup cashews
- 5 - 7 medjool dates
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup mini vegan chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
- 1 tablespoon almond milk, as needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or vanilla bean)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. Blend all ingredients (except for dates, almond milk and chocolate chips) in a high-speed blender or food processor
until you get a fine consistency like flour.
2. Add in half of the dates and process until well combined, then add the remaining dates until you have a uniform dough. Pour in almond milk, as needed, to help blend.
3. Transfer your cookie dough into a mixing bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
4. Scoop dough out and press firmly into the bottom of a parchment-lined loaf pan. Place in the freezer for about an hour and then slice it up into little cubes to snack on. Alternatively, you can put your cookie dough into a jar and eat
it by the spoonful!
Wet your hands to help press the cookie dough into the pan if it's too sticky.
For more tips and meal ideas, download our FREE 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide! Click here to download.
Original source: www.rawmanda.com/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough/