Do you need assistance with taking steps towards achieving your weight loss/health goals? The Unique Muscle 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide is a FREE guide to help you achieve your goals the healthy way and in time for summer! Click here to download!
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
¼ cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 very large or 2 smaller lemons)
2 tablespoons agave nectar (or other liquid sweetener)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Place the cashews in a food processor and process until a fine crumb.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until it comes together in a ball.
- Roll the "dough" into approximately 1-inch balls and place them on a plate or tray.
- Place the tray in the freezer for about 20 minutes to firm.
- We like these best stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Enjoy!
For more tips and meal ideas, download our FREE 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide! Click here to download.
Wowee!!! These look amaaaazing… or perhaps I should say amazeballs!! Nom nom…