Do you need assistance with taking steps towards achieving your weight loss/health goals? The Unique Muscle 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide is a FREE guide to help you achieve your goals the healthy way and in time for summer! Click here to download!
- 450 g brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil (e.g. grapeseed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Optional for garnish: toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Rinse brussels sprouts in a colander/strainer and shake dry. Cut off the ends and slice in half (lengthwise).
- Transfer brussels sprouts to the baking sheet. Pour grapeseed oil over top and toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle salt on top. Put the sprouts in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring the sprouts (or shaking the pan) half-way.
- Whisk together maple syrup and Sriracha. Pour over top of the sprouts and stir to coat evenly. Put the sprouts back in the oven, baking for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven when the brussels sprouts are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside, and the sauce is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds for garnish, and additional salt to taste, if desired. Serve hot.
For more tips and meal ideas, download our FREE 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide! Click here to download.
Original source: https://evergreenkitchen.ca/home/maple-sriracha-brussels-sprouts