Do you need assistance with taking steps towards achieving your weight loss/health goals? The Unique Muscle 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide is a FREE guide to help you achieve your goals the healthy way and in time for summer! Click here to download!
Serves: 18 cookies
- 1 ¼ cup pitted dates, packed
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- Optional: 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
1. Blend all ingredients, except for dates, in a high-speed blender or food processor until you get a fine consistency like flour.
2. Add in half of the dates and process until well combined, then add the remaining dates until you have a uniform dough.
3. Scoop dough out about 1 tablespoon in size, roll into balls or flatten with a rolling pin and use a cookie cutter to make desired shapes.
4. Roll balls into coconut sugar or sprinkle on top of cookies.
Store gingerbread balls or cookies in an air-tight container at room temperature for a 2-3 days or in the refrigerator for a week.
For more tips and meal ideas, download our FREE 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide! Click here to download.
Original Source: http://rawmanda.com/raw-gingerbread-cookies-balls/