Do you need assistance with taking steps towards achieving your weight loss/health goals? The Unique Muscle 12 WEEK Healthy Eating Guide is a FREE guide to help you achieve your goals the healthy way! Click here to download!
Gym memberships can be super expensive and being locked into a contract is not always ideal, so we have come up with 6 easy ways to create a DIY gym at home!
1. Stairs: If you have stairs in your house, doing repetitive sprints up and down the stairs will surely get your heart racing!
2. Wall squats: Stand up with your back towards the wall and lower yourself to a seated position with thighs parallel to the floor. Hold this position for 30 seconds or longer if you’re up to it!
3. Couch bridge: Lie on your back with your butt about 30cm from the couches edge. Heels should be placed on top of the couch with your knees bent roughly to a 90-degree angle. Push through your heels, squeeze your glutes tight and lift your body to form a straight line from your knees to shoulders. Hold for a couple of seconds before coming back down.
4. Filled Water Bottle/Cans of food: You can use these options as homemade dumbbells!
5. Chair lunge: Place one foot on a chair and the other slightly in front of you. Make sure abs and glutes are tight and take a step forward. Lower yourself with your front knee until your thigh is parallel to the ground. Once parallel, push yourself back up using your front leg.
6. We have a Free Ab Workout Guide
& Free Booty Guide
that can be completed in the comfort of your own home. No equipment necessary! The exercises range from beginner to advanced levels so you can go at your own pace.
For more tips and meal ideas, download our FREE 12 WEEK Healthy Eating Guide! Click here to download.