2 ways to enjoy an icy chilled delicious Teatox.
- Brew tea as per instructions: Place 2 teaspoons of SLIM + TONE Teatox in a strainer and allow to infuse in a cup of boiling water for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the strainer and allow the Tea to come to room temperature.
- Once cooled down pop it in the fridge.
Use 2 teaspoons of Teatox for every cup of filtered water.
OR for a quicker option, you can make condensed Teatox.
- Brew 4 - 6 teaspoons of Teatox per cup of water.
- Pour hot Tea directly over ice.
If you prefer for your tea to be sweetened, you can use stevia or xylitol for a low calorie option or any natural sweetener of your choice.
Pure maple syrup is another yummy alternative, just make sure to add it to the boiling water.
Unsweetened Teatox can keep for up to 3 days in the fridge. Continue to reap the benefits associated with Teatox during the warmer months, with a Cold Brew Teatox!