Do you need assistance with taking steps towards achieving your weight loss/health goals? The Unique Muscle 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide is a FREE guide to help you achieve your goals the healthy way and in time for summer! Click here to download!
These Berry Bliss Mini Cheesecakes are sure to be a hit with whoever tries them! They are vegan, gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free too!
One heaped 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup of gluten free oats
3/4 cup of almond meal
Creamy cashew filling:
250g of cashews, soaked
150ml of canned coconut milk
1/4 cup of sugar free maple syrup
Creamy berry filling:
Take a third of the mixture from above, then add in three scoops of @uniquemuscleofficial skin berries to glow powder
80g of sugar and dairy free white chocolate of choice and mixed berries (optional)
- Line a cupcake tray with 6 wrappers and add all base ingredients into a bowl, stirring until combined.
- Divide the base mixture into the 6 cups, pressing down with your hands.
- For the cashew filling, add all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Now take one third of this mixture and set aside. Pour the remaining mixture over the bases of each cup, and pop in the freezer.
- Now take the third of the mixture and add in the skin berries to glow powder. Pour over the cups and pop back in the freezer.
- After about 30 minutes, melt your white chocolate and drizzle over each cup. Either pop back in the freezer to set, or place in the fridge for a softer cheesecake. Serve with some mixed berries and enjoy!
For more tips and meal ideas, download our FREE 12 WEEK LEAN UP Healthy Eating Guide! Click here to download.